What’s on The Menu: Chinese FakeawayBack To News
The beauty of Chinese cuisine is its versatility. Dishes can be made using any of your favourite vegetables which is why this month we’ve got a super stir-fry recipe for you that combines fantastic flavours with fresh, crunchy vegetables from our sit
- Our Asian Fusion Box
- 30ml oil
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 carrots, sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 30ml soy sauce
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Firstly, prepare your ingredients. From your Asian Fusion box, you will need to peel and grate 2 inches of ginger, slice the pepper, chop the mushrooms, wash and trim the mangetout and baby corn and then chop the red chillies and onion finely.
- Now, heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan and add the grated ginger and chopped garlic to infuse flavour.
- Add the beansprouts and carrots to the pan and stir-fry for a few minutes, then remove and set aside.
- Tip in the rest of the vegetables and fry for about 5 minutes. If the pan starts to get a little dry during cooking, then add a splash of water.
- Whilst this is cooking, combine the soy sauce and cornflour together and when the above is cooked, drizzle over the vegetables in the pan and stir to evenly coat.
- Finally, add back in the beansprouts and carrots and toss all together.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper and serve immediately with steamed white rice or as a side dish to a Chinese meal.
If you happen to make this sizzling stir-fry, then don’t forget to share a picture with us by tagging us @mhughes_sons on Instagram using the hashtag #CuttingVegRecipes. If you do, you’ll receive a unique discount code straight to your DM’s for 10% off your next shop!
Also on our Instagram you’ll find plenty of other delicious recipes; like this one for Chinese salt and pepper chips so head on over now.
View this post on Instagram